Montessori Method Training Course
This training course aims to give the foundations of the Montessori practice for teachers and families of young children, helping them to better understand their children and students and thus be true collaborators for child development. We work with the interface between what was written by Maria Montessori and what contemporary science has proven through cognitive psychology and neuroscience, and bring experiences from schools and families that have changed the way they exist with the child from Montessori method.
Students during the Montessori Course will learn :
how to foster a child’s functional independence,
task persistence, and self-regulation,
how to promote positive social development through respectful, clear communication and safe, natural and logical consequence.
WE ORGANIZE COURSES OF A WEEK OR TWO WEEKS
If you want to attend the course or to get more information about the program, contact us by filling out the form below.
- Services on Demand
- Cultural Activities
- Guidance Services
- Internship and Course Opportunities in Institutions Serving European Union Standards
- Catering Services
- Airport Shuttle and Local Transportation
- Consultancy in Project Partnership
- Organic Farming Course
- Course on Sustainable Tourism
- ITC Course
- Preventing School Violence
- Digital Marketing course
- Learning in the Natural Environment
- Montessori Method Training Course