Learning by Traditional Games, Culture and History
- Presentation of institutions and personnel, Establishment of parallel plans of cultural and artistic activities for educational and teaching plans
- Effects of children’s games on children, grouping games in different age groups, Workshop
- The relationship between traditional games and culture and history and the importance of surpassing generation differences
- The discovery of different ways of bonding between teachers and students
- Sharing, solidarity and the importance of personal development, Children’s creativity in the game activities to explore.
- Techniques to develop children’s own actions from different perspectives
- Observing student behavior in the game,
- Describing and describing the movements of the students by the students, Workshop
- Definition of universal and traditional children’s games
Establishing the appropriate physical environment and conditions for games and organizing and conducting these games in teacher organization, in-school and classroom activities.
- Introducing and explaining the games that families and children can play in their homes,
- Technical Trip
- Technical Trip.
- Certificate Ceremony
- Please Note: Course date between 19 January 2020-1 February 2020 and 9 February 2020- 22 February 2020
1 Week 350 Euro \ Participant 2 Week 700 Euro \ Participant
Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); - Teacher trainers; - Headteachers; principals; managers of schools;
Length of the Course
One and Two Weeks.